Divine Details is looking for an intern to help with some of the technical/admin duties involved in running the business. Specifically:
• Must know their way around all social media
• Must be knowledgeable of the Squarespace platform
• Must have experience with email marketing in Mailchimp
• Must have photo editing skills with platforms such as PicMonkey, watermarking photos, loading photos and descriptions on Etsy
• Must possess basic word processing skills such as creating MS Word documents and creating/modifying Excel spreadsheets
Most of the tasks can be done remotely, with the occasional meeting at the shop in Millersville, once every week or so. This is an unpaid internship and I will do whatever necessary to assist in academic credits. A small stipend may be considered, depending on experience. Starting date/ending date are flexible. Interested? Know someone who may be a good candidate? Please email me.
8248 Veterans Highway, #101
97 Business Center
Millersville, MD 21108
Always open the 2nd Full Weekend of the Month
Surprise Pop-Up Dates
240 601 3777
Interested in selling your wares in the Shop or at our Flea?
Check out the Vendors page for details.
Complete the form below to send us a message.
8248 Veterans Highway, #101, Millersville, MD 21108